New Prudential Real Estate Poll: Americans Increasingly Optimistic About Homeownership
Prudential Real Estate, a Brookfield Residential Property Services company…released a new national survey showing that Americans are significantly more optimistic about homeownership than they were a year ago. According to the second-annual Prudential Real Estate Outlook Survey, a full 60 percent of Americans have favorable views toward the real estate market. That’s up 8 points since last year.
The survey shows that signs of increasing optimism are widespread:
- With interest rates at historically low levels, 96 percent agree or somewhat agree that now is a good time to buy.
- A full 70 perce3nt of respondents have some degree of confidence that property values will improve over the next two years; with an 8 point increase in those very confident or confident compared to last year.
- 63 percent believe that real estate is a good investment despite the recent market volatility; that’s up 11 points from last year.
The survey confirms that despite the recession, homeownership remains a central part of the American Dream. Eight in 10 respondents said homeownership is very important to them; only 15 percent said the economic downturn made homeownership less important….
Read the rest of this article here: “New Prudential Real Estate Poll: Americans Increasingly Optimistic About Homeownership.”
Contact me today for real estate assistance! (619) 890-3648 | Email me
Latest posts by John A Silva (see all)
- Two Listings Just SOLD Above Asking! - August 14, 2018
- Best Deal in San Diego of Well Cared for Complex as Rental or Occupy! - August 14, 2018
- Money Monday: The differences between fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgages - August 13, 2018