Why should you buy real estate?
For repeat and first-time homebuyers, the different reasons to buy a home have various degrees of importance.
Here is what’s most important to first-time homebuyers:
- They’re tired of renting (55%)
- They’d like a larger home (10%)
- They want to be in a better location (9%)
- They’ve had a change within their family (7%)
And for those moving up, these are the reasons in order of importance:
- They’d like a larger home (23%)
- They desire a better location (19%)
- They’re tired of renting (9%)
- They’ve had a change in family status (4%)
This infographic is from the CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS, at car.org.
Contact me today for real estate assistance! (619) 890-3648 | Email me
Latest posts by John A Silva (see all)
- Money Monday: How to know if you’re living beyond your means - September 25, 2017
- San Diego County Events for September 22 – 24 - September 22, 2017
- July 2017 Real Estate Market Report - September 20, 2017