When consumers remodel their home, they consistently focus on a couple key areas.
Those home owners, according to home remodelers, spend money on upgrading:
- 81% focus on redoing the bathroom
- 79% spend money and time on refreshing the kitchen
Room additions and whole house remodeling projects are two other focuses, but only about 47 – 49% of home owners work on those.
This infographic is from the CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS at CAR.org.
Contact me today for real estate assistance! (619) 890-3648 | Email me
Latest posts by John A Silva (see all)
- San Diego County Events for January 19 – 21 - January 19, 2018
- Money Monday: How to Make Those Financial New Year’s Resolutions a Reality - January 15, 2018
- San Diego County Events for January 12 – 14 - January 12, 2018