When consumers remodel their home, they consistently focus on a couple key areas.
Those home owners, according to home remodelers, spend money on upgrading:
- 81% focus on redoing the bathroom
- 79% spend money and time on refreshing the kitchen
Room additions and whole house remodeling projects are two other focuses, but only about 47 – 49% of home owners work on those.
This infographic is from the CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS at CAR.org.
Contact me today for real estate assistance! (619) 890-3648 | Email me
Latest posts by John A Silva (see all)
- San Diego County Events for April 20 – 22 - April 20, 2018
- Day After – Money Monday: Do this after filing your 2017 tax return - April 17, 2018
- San Diego County Events for April 13 – 15 - April 13, 2018