You might not have thought about these ways of saving substantial amounts of money. Here’s Forbes’ 5 suggestions:
- Don’t be penny-wise, pound-foolish. As in, don’t just scrimp and save and avoid those daily cups of Starbucks — and splurge a large chunk of your income on a larger, more-expensive apartment than you really need.
- Donate your plasma for money.
- Become a referee of your favorite sport.
- Use sites and apps that help you save or earn back money.
- Save money on necessary items (Forbes listed contacts, but you can save money on all different necessary items).
Read more: “5 Ways You Haven’t Considered To Save Or Make Money.“