Monopoly isn’t the only game where you can learn finances
Catan, or Settlers of Catan, is yet another game with finance lessons. MSN’s article shows just what you can learn from Catan:
- Location is important! A basic lesson for both business and real estate.
- Relationships are important! Relationships are a type of resource, and the right connections will typically help in any situation.
- Patience is important! It’ll take time to: be where you want to be in your career, buy the size home your parents had, and in so much more. Don’t go for immediate gratification, but have patience.
MSN has three more lessons they’ve gleaned from the game Settlers of Catan; read their article here: “Forget Monopoly: Six financial lessons from Catan”.
Contact me today for real estate assistance! (619) 890-3648 | Email me
Latest posts by John A Silva (see all)
- San Diego County Events for May 25 – 27 - May 25, 2018
- Single Women Outbuy Men in Homeownership - May 23, 2018
- Money Monday: More Americans Making Major Life Changes Without Financial Worries - May 21, 2018