Buying a home — it’s a big decision; one that you should prepare for in advance.
“One of the most important things a first-time homebuyer can do is prepare their budget for this big financial event.” (“How to Prepare Your Budget for Buying Your First Home”. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/prepare-budget-buying-first-home-123000854.html)
And there’s a few key ways that you can get your budget in order:
- Work on getting your credit score up
- Save for a down payment on a house
- Prepare for extra costs when buying
Read more on Yahoo’s financial advice on prepping your budget before buying here: “How to Prepare Your Budget for Buying Your First Home”.
Contact me today for real estate assistance! (619) 890-3648 | Email me
Latest posts by John A Silva (see all)
- Single Women Outbuy Men in Homeownership - May 23, 2018
- Money Monday: More Americans Making Major Life Changes Without Financial Worries - May 21, 2018
- San Diego County Events for May 18 – 20 - May 18, 2018