Sometimes it’s difficult to plan financially for the future when you also need to worry about here and now.
However, if you don’t think ahead, you most likely will be in for a rude awakening come retirement age. Now is not too early to be thinking and planning for retirement; and to help you, here are three questions from Time.com to think about:
- Will you be able to replace enough money to retire while maintaining your standard of living?
- What are you investing in? There are general investment recommendations here.
- What will retirement look like?
Read all of Time.com’s article on Yahoo here: “Ready to Retire? Better Ask Yourself These 3 Questions First.”
Contact me today for real estate assistance! (619) 890-3648 | Email me
Latest posts by John A Silva (see all)
- Day After – Money Monday: Do this after filing your 2017 tax return - April 17, 2018
- San Diego County Events for April 13 – 15 - April 13, 2018
- California Real Estate Market Update - April 11, 2018