Trying to figure out if renting or buying is best for your family? Thinking about a few questions can help you answer this question.
“Homeownership was once the cornerstone of the American Dream, but times are changing. More U.S. households are renting today than at any point in the last 50 years, according to a Pew Research Center analysis.”
- How long are you planning on living there?
- Consider all of the hidden costs associated with both renting and owning.
- Are you saving and investing? Or throwing your money away?
Read more on CNN’s article here: “Should you rent or buy a home?”
Contact me today for real estate assistance! (619) 890-3648 | Email me
Latest posts by John A Silva (see all)
- Money Monday: File your tax return - March 19, 2018
- San Diego County Events for March 16 – 18 - March 16, 2018
- Money Monday: Can you deduct interest on your home equity loan? - March 12, 2018