The power of pets when buying real estate.
When home buyers have pets, that factors into their priorities for their future home. While the specific priorities differ from person to person, a massive 95% of consumers think that allowing animals within a housing community is important. Other preferences that consumers value include:
- Nearby animal amenities (a walking path ranks at #1 at 54%; a nearby dog park or animal grooming also is included in the list).
- Home features important to animal owners (not surprisingly, a fenced yard is vital to 91%, with a laminate floor coming in second as another priority for 66% of consumers).
This infographic is from the CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS.
Contact me today for real estate assistance! (619) 890-3648 | Email me
Latest posts by John A Silva (see all)
- San Diego County Events for November 17 – 19 - November 17, 2017
- California Real Estate: Housing Affordability in the 3rd Quarter - November 16, 2017
- Money Monday: Top three financial priorities - November 13, 2017