March 16 will mark the 33rd Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival. The parade travels up Fifth Avenue from Laurel to Upas Street and then returns down Sixth Avenue to Laurel. There will be over 120 Parade entries: bagpipers and high school marching bands, police and fire department units, floats, dancing groups, and more. The Irish Festival in Balboa Park (Sixth Avenue and Maple Street area) features entertainment on two stages, including Irish step dancers and a full afternoon line-up with Irish folk singers and bands. craft booths, food booths, a Celtic village, beer gardens, and a kids’ zone with rides. Contact: Colleen Murphy, email@example.com or 619-582-4441 / 858-268-9111.
- Where: Parade – from Fifth Ave. and Laurel to Upas Street, then down Sixth Ave. to Laurel; Irish Festival – Balboa Park, Sixth Ave. and Maple St.
- Cost: Free
- Related links: www.stpatsparade.org
Contact me today for real estate assistance! (619) 890-3648 | Email me
Latest posts by John A Silva (see all)
- Money Monday: Many Americans aren’t saving enough - May 23, 2016
- San Diego County Events for May 20 – 22 - May 20, 2016
- What’s in a Name? Energy Efficiency in Real Estate - May 18, 2016