This colorful Italian celebration features music, fine food and “Gesso Italiano,” a traditional Italian street-painting festival, held in downtown San Diego’s Little Italy neighborhood.
FESTA! highlights include:
– Italian food served al fresco throughout the neighborhood reflecting a wide variety of specialties;
– Music on 3 stages featuring the familiar and the new;
– Cooking demonstrations/contests;
– Gesso Italiano (Italian Chalk) chalk art painting before your eyes;
– Chalk art for kids;
– Kids Fun Zone with inflatables, face painting, balloon art;
– Italian Motor Sports Exhibit featuring cars and motorbikes;
– Stickball Exhibition Game;
– Bocce Ball Tournament and more!
When: Sunday, October 13 | 10am – 6pm
Where: San Diego’s Little Italy neighborhood | Click here for an overview map of the Little Italy FESTA!