What to ask when buying a home
Thinking of making that exciting dream home purchase? I’d love to help in your search for a home to buy — give me a call!
However, there’s a few questions that should be asked of the seller/seller’s agent — as a homebuyer, you always want to be informed! Some of the main things to consider:
- Pay attention to what’s disclosed by the seller in the Seller Property Questionnaire (SPQ) form, Transfer Disclosure Statement (TDS) and more. There may be flaws that aren’t obvious.
- Why is the homeowner putting his or her house up for sale?
- What is the neighborhood like? What’s the crime rate, busyness and noise, and fellow neighbors like?
Contact me today for real estate assistance! (619) 890-3648 | Email me
Latest posts by John A Silva (see all)
- Money Monday: File your tax return - March 19, 2018
- San Diego County Events for March 16 – 18 - March 16, 2018
- Money Monday: Can you deduct interest on your home equity loan? - March 12, 2018